Transport Assessments & Statements
At IPaD we have considerable experience of producing the transport and highways access related documents for the planning process, which includes Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans.
Working within the framework of the Department for Transport guidance, and liaising with local authority offices allows us to generate reports that provide developers with the robust evidence they need for their planning application to be successful.
Our reports would include:
- Agreement on the scope of assessment with the appropriate highway authorities;
- Procuring baseline traffic data for appropriate locations on the existing network
- Analysis of existing transport conditions including pedestrian route audits;
- Traffic speed surveys, where needed;
- Trip generation and distribution analysis;
- Junction modelling;
- Public transport analysis;
- Identification of any necessary mitigation measures;
- Highway access strategy.
IPaD welcomes a challenge, so we will look to solve any design problems you may have…